The Buckley Society Logo

Plaque in front wall of Saint John's Sunday School prior to demolition"

Saint John's Congregationl Church Sunday Schoolroom, Buckley

21 October 1885

See 3.215 for a photo of the sunday school showing this plaque under the L.H.S. window sill, and 3.217 for the R.H.S. plaque




This stone was laid by

Henry Hurlbutt esq

Dee Cottage


Oct 21.1885

Author: Anon


Year = 1885

Month = October

Day = 21

Building = Religious

Extra = 2000s

Copyright © 2015 The Buckley Society