The Buckley Society Logo

Bistre Emmanuel Parish Church Magazine - p.6 "

Bistre Emmanuel Parish Church, Mold Road, Buckley

March 1927

E. and E. Williams' shoe shop was opposite the Council Offices, and later it became part of Metcalfe's, the electrician's shop.


Rowley Williams' Central Stores later became Duckworths General Store, and is today an off-licence.

Author: Hayes, John Eric, 1918 - 2010


Year = 1927

Month = March

Building = Commercial

Document = Journal

Work = Shops

Extra = 1920s

Copyright © 2015 The Buckley Society