The Buckley Society Logo

Bistre Emmanuel Parish Church Magazine - p.19"

Bistre Emmanuel Parish Church, Mold Road, Buckley

March 1927

William Langford's grocers has been demolished but used to be where part of the Precinct now stands.


Richard Chirgwin later had a painting and decorating business on Daisy Hill. The building is still there (3.2004).

Author: Hayes, John Eric, 1918 - 2010


Year = 1927

Month = March

Document = Journal

Work = Shops

Extra = 1920s

Copyright © 2015 The Buckley Society