The Buckley Society Logo

Brunswick Road looking towards Daisy Hill and Lane End"

Brunswick Road, Buckley


The Zion Church was demolished in 1989 along with other buildings to make way for the bypass which was opened in 1997.

The fire station is today on the site of Hughes' Grocers and Cattle Dealer.


In November 2012, Charles Duckworth's copy of this was donated to the Buckley Society. On the back:-


C. Duckworth - Buckley

Looking down Brunswick Road

from "Zion" chapel towards

Daisy Hill


Author: Anon


Year = 1915

Document = Greeting Card

Gender = Mixed

Landscape = Urban

Extra = Architecture

Extra = 1910s

Copyright © 2015 The Buckley Society